Assist in the development of marketing strategies and campaigns for NTIC’s various brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide overall marketing support to the company's business units, primarily the Zerust corrosion inhibitor solutions product line.
- Development of marketing materials and literature such as brochures, information sheets, tradeshow displays, case studies, etc. Ensure all information is consistent in content and with the organization's objectives and style standards.
- Assist Marketing Manager in all aspects of Marketing department projects and initiatives.
- Tradeshow planning and coordination. Travel and set up may be required.
- Website content editing, development and strategy.
- Various administrative work as needed and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years work experience in Marketing or related field
- Well organized, creative and detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Strong project management ability and organizational skills
- Clear oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Photography and videography skills and interest
- Problem solving skills
- Effective planning and prioritization skills
- Results-oriented person with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
Physical Requirements of Job:
Tasks are essentially sedentary, with occasional walking, bending, light lifting, or other restricted physical activities. However, some tasks may require some physical effort, i.e. some standing and walking, or frequent light lifting (5-10 lbs.); or minimal dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of shop or office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at keyboard.